jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019


Resultado de imagen para a good teacher cartoon

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

I started my career as a teacher practically since I was in school, my classmates always tried to help them understand English issues, because I was quite easy in this area, I never wanted to get paid monetarily, because I I was very happy to see them learning and understanding this second language differently, for me it was more than enough, from there I had among my plans wanting to be a teacher. Although at the beginning of the degree program in English, I was not very convinced to continue and not because I did not like the language, I really felt very below other people with the level of English that I brought from the town where I belong, because there the bases English and the resources provided to students are not very good; Little by little I fell in love with this beautiful profession.
The first experience in the city of Neiva, was with a small group of children between the ages of 5 and 7, with whom I still count today, from the moment I started working with them I realized the great love I feel for working with This type of community, from there the desire to do my first practice in elementary school.
Although the interaction with high school students has not been on a large scale, I would like to be able to live the experience in the second practice and learn from it.
Today, I work giving personalized classes to some members of my family and university students from different careers. the experience with each of them has been very pleasant, although some have a hard time managing the language, the will is essential for this and clearly not everyone has it because the fact of learning English not all do it with The same purpose, for many, is to fulfill a requirement as for others it is the desire to enjoy learning a second language, to be able to interact and learn about other cultures as is my case. Every day I fall in love more with this career and this beautiful profession.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

WHAT MAKES A GOOD TEACHER? Good teachers motivate their students and teach them different perspectives. Effective teachers use the fac...